MACSPORTS® offers a one year limited warranty on all products, EXCEPT the Quick Set line of products, which has a ninety (90) day limited warranty. A limited warranty constitutes the following:
- Using product within guidelines of instruction (e.g. weight limits).
- Not exceeding normal wear and tear of product.
If a product that you purchase becomes defective, please do the following:
- If within 30-90 days of purchase, first attempt to return the product at the retailer you purchased from.
- If the retailer will not accept the return due to store policy guidelines, please do the following:
- Determine whether the product could be fixed by replacing a part.
- If so, please click on the Replacement Parts.
- If you are unable to locate the item you purchased in the Parts link we are unable to replace the part.
If the part is not replaceable and the product is within warranty, please click Order A Replacement for detailed instructions on how to replace your product.