You’ll Love This Hammock with Canopy Because...
Hammocks come in lots of styles, most needing a place to hang them and gymnastic skills to get in and out without being dumped on the ground. Not true with the Mac Sports Hammock! You’ll love how its modern, ingenious design allows you to set it up quickly, and float comfortably in the air, about two feet above ground level.
Features You’ll Love
- Heavy-duty steel frame for durability
- Removable canopy for sun protection
- Soft removable pillow for comfort
- Mesh net for light storage
- Opens and folds with ease
- Folds compactly for easy storage
- Fitted matching carrying bag for easy transporting
- A bonus two camping stools
- 1 year limited MAC Sports warranty
See Yourself Why This Hammrock Is So Special...
Ready To Talk Numbers?
Discover if this Hammock with Canopy can offer exactly what you are looking for...
- Standalone hammock made of heavy-duty powder coated steel frame for stability and lasting durability; safety feature includes double attachment on each end to prevent tipping; soft removable pillow for neck support
- Mesh net beneath the hammock for light personal storage--big enough for speakers, backpacks, handbags and snacks
- Pair of folding camp stools to sit around the campfire; foldable and lightweight for easy mobility but also made with high-quality steel frame to withstand up to 225lbs
- Store each item in its individual bag to protect them and enjoy for years to come. Throw them all in the hammock bag for portability and convenience when traveling
- Size Unfolded (for Storage):
- Approx. 88.6"L x 26"W x 39.8”H
- Size Folded:
- Approx. 46"L x 11"W x 6.7”H
- Weight Capacity:
- Approx. 250 lbs
- Product Weight:
- Approx. 32.2 lbs
You'll Never Go Back To "The Old Way" Again:
The heavy-duty steel frame won’t collapse until you want it to. There’s even a mesh net within arms reach for storing your book, or hat, or a spare wrap. If the sun awakens you from a short slumber, add the removable canopy, and return to dreamland. These two camping stools can be set up in seconds so you can relax and fully enjoy the outdoors.
Keep It For Years To Come...
This Hammock is built to last. With continued care, this nifty helper will let you enjoy outdoors for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Keep Canopy from collecting dust and dirt.
- If it get’s wet, dry it thoroghly.
- A drop of oil on the hinge does wonders.
- Remove stains immediately to keep it look clean.
- Fold it back for storage after use.