The Big Comfort Chair is just that – a comfortable chair for outdoors! Its heavy duty but lightweight powder-coated frame easily opens and closes for transport and storage. The breathable mesh, large-sized seat and back rest supports up to 350 dynamic pounds. And each arm has a mesh cup holder!
You’ll Love This Big Comfort Chair Because...
When relaxing outdoors on vacation or a weekend break, you want to be as comfortable as possible without having to haul your favorite living room chair along with you. This is where the Big Comfort Chair comes in. Its compact size when folded up makes it easy to store in any closet. Grab the handle on the cover and sling it over your shoulder as you head out the door.
Features You’ll Love
- Heavy-duty steel frame for durability
- Breathable mesh back for airflow
- Deluxe cupholder on each armrest for convenience
- Enlarged seating area for extra comfort
- Folds compactly for easy storage
- No assembly required, opens and folds in seconds
- Fitted matching cover with a carry handle for easy transporting
- 1 year limited MAC Sports warranty
See Yourself Why This Folding Chair Is So Special...
Ready To Talk Numbers?
Discover if this Big Comfort Chair can offer exactly what you are looking for...
You'll Never Go Back To "The Old Way" Again:
Slide the chair out of the cover when you’re ready to relax, unfold it in a second, and settle in for the long haul. You will be amazed at the sturdy legs and ample support. You’d have to work hard to tip this baby over. So add the Big Comfort Chair to the list of things you’re bringing on your trip. Of course you might have to get a couple more for the rest of the crew!
Keep It For Years To Come...
This Chair is built to last. With continued care, this nifty helper will support your adventure trips for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Fold it back for easy storage after use.
- If it get’s wet, dry it thoroghly.
- A drop of oil on the hinge does wonders.
- Remove stains immediately to keep it look clean.
- Recommended outdoor use (obviously).