This anti-gravity chair features everything you would want in a zero-gravity lounge chair, including a sturdy powder-coated frame, ergonomic design, a padded headrest, breathable mesh material, and a handy side table. It’s the ultimate chair for outdoor relaxation and stress management.
You’ll Love This Anti Gravity Chair Because...
In case you didn’t know, an anti-gravity chair is specifically designed to encourage your body to assume the same position it would if you were floating in zero gravity. The goal is to maintain equal pressure on all parts of the body, therefore alleviating stress points.
Features You’ll Love
- Heavy-duty steel construction for durability
- Adjusts to different positions to fit your needs
- Padded adjustable headrest and padded seat for comfort
- Sliding table featuring a built in cup holder for convenience
- Folds compactly for easy storage
- No assembly required, opens and folds in seconds
- 1 year limited MAC Sports warranty.
See Yourself Why This Anti Gravity Chair Is So Special...
Ready To Talk Numbers?
Discover if this Anti-Gravity Chair can offer exactly what you are looking for...
- Seat Height:
- Approx. 30”H
- Seat Width:
- Approx. 20"W
- Seat length:
- Approx. 20"H
- Height (off the ground):
- Approx. 29”H
- Reclined Length:
- Approx. 65”L
- Size Unfolded:
- Approx. 26.8"L x 30.3"W x 65”H
- Size Folded:
- Approx. 26.8"L x 5"W x 36.2”H
- Weight Capacity:
- Approx. 250 lbs
- Product Weight:
- Approx. 21 lbs
You'll Never Go Back To "The Old Way" Again:
Anyone with back and body pain after working all morning in the garden will appreciate the benefits, which include reduced stress on the spine, improved circulation, reduced tension on your joints, and relaxation of muscle tension. Astronauts love it, and so will you! Unlike them, you can fold up your magic chair and take it with you, or store it away for another day.
Keep It For Years To Come...
This Anti-Gravity Chair is built to last. With continued care, this nifty helper will let you enjoy outdoors for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Fold it back for easy storage after use.
- If it get’s wet, dry it thoroghly.
- A drop of oil on the hinge works like magic.
- Remove stains immediately to keep it look clean.
- Recommended outdoor use (obviously).