This Wagon is for those who want to add a little pizazz and convenience to their outdoor experience. Like it’s brother, the Mac Wagon, it carries the load for you on durable rubber tires that support a heavy-duty steel frame and high capacity canvas bed. But it also boasts a foldable table with two (count them!) cup holders and a protective slot for a cell phone.
You’ll Love This Folding Wagon Because...
Take a picnic to the lake and dismiss any worries of spilled drinks, or cell phones accidently dropped in the water while you’re netting The Big One. Don’t laugh – this happens more often than you think! And while waiting for The Big One to strike, sidle up to the table for a cold drink and snacks with your honey. Who needs a picnic table when they’ve got the Mac Wagon with Side Table?
Features You’ll Love
- Telescoping adjustable handle for easy transportation
- Durable rubber tires for a smooth ride
- 2 mesh bottle holders for convenience
- Foldable table featuring 2 built in cup holders and a mobile phone holder for easy access
- Folds compactly for easy storage
- No assembly required, opens and folds in seconds
- Fitted matching cover with a carry handle for easy transporting
- Heavy-duty steel frame for durability
- 1 year limited MAC Sports warranty
See Yourself Why This Folding Wagon Is So Special...
Ready To Talk Numbers?
Discover if this Foldable Wagon can offer exactly what you are looking for...
You'll Never Go Back To "The Old Way" Again:
What if you can’t get away every weekend? Who wants to store a wagon this size open in the garage? We’ve got you covered: the Mac Wagon is fully collapsible, comes with a premium cover bag, and can be stored away in a closet. It opens and closes in seconds. Nothing could be easier. The Mac Wagon With Side Table: built to last and to serve!
Keep It For Years To Come...
This Wagon is built to last. With continued care, this nifty helper will support your adventure trips for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Fold it back for easy storage after use.
- Keep wheels from collecting dirt and dust.
- A drop of oil on the hinge works like magic.
- Rinse with a garden hose then dry thoroughly.
- Recommended outdoor use (obviously).