The heavy duty, collapsible Mac Wagon carries the load for you when camping, fishing, or even organizing an intermural baseball game at the park. With durable rubber tires and a dynamic weight capacity of 150 pounds, it’s built to survive travel across rough terrain without tipping over.
You’ll Love The Mac Wagon Because...
Summer vacation has arrived and you’re headed for some camping and fishing at the lake. That means lots of gear and equipment! If you’re not bringing along a squadron of helpers, then you’ll appreciate the benefits of owning a Mac Wagon. It’s going to assist you in ways you haven’t even thought of.
Need to move your tent, chairs, etc. from house to truck, and then truck to campsite – no problem! Got lots of wood for the campfire? Load up the Mac Wagon for only one trip to camp.
Features You’ll Love
- Telescoping adjustable handle for easy transportation
- Durable rubber tires for a smooth ride
- 2 mesh bottle holders for convenience
- Folds compactly for easy storage
- No assembly required, opens and folds in seconds
- Fitted matching cover with a carry handle for easy transporting
- Heavy-duty steel frame for durability
- 1 year limited MAC Sports warranty
See Yourself Why This Folding Wagon Is So Special...
Ready To Talk Numbers?
Discover if the Mac Wagon can offer exactly what you are looking for...
You'll Never Go Back To "The Old Way" Again:
Want to go for an evening walk with your toddler twins? The Mac Wagon comes to the rescue. Caught too many big ones to carry back to the cook? Toss them on top of the Mac Wagon.
Setting up this sturdy Wagon is a snap. Just slip off the premium cover and unfold the canvas covered steel frame. You’re done! Adjust the telescoping handle to your perfect length, and then try to ignore the envious stares of other campers as you roll along. Did we mention the mesh bottle holders and 3 color choices? You’re going to love this workhorse!
Keep It For Years To Come...
This Wagon is built to last. With continued care, this nifty helper will support your adventure trips for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Fold it back for easy storage after use.
- Keep wheels from collecting dirt and dust.
- A drop of oil on the hinge works like magic.
- Rinse with a garden hose then dry thoroughly.
- Recommended outdoor use (obviously).