Out of stock
This Wagon is designed to accommodate larger, oversized items on a lower deck, in addition to all the gear you can stuff into the main canvas compartment. It really is the workhorse of Mac Sports’ wagons.
You’ll Love The MAC Double Decker Wagon Because...
Ever seen a double-decker bus? Well now you can own a double-decker wagon! The bottom deck is for that family size tent you’re bringing along this year, long fishing rods, or the rolled up badminton net. The upper deck can be reserved for the cooler, camping stove, sleeping bags, or even sleepy toddlers.
Features You’ll Love
- Telescoping adjustable handle for easy transportation
- Durable rubber tires for a smooth ride
- 2 mesh bottle holders for convenience
- Lower deck for oversized items
- Folds compactly for easy storage
- No assembly required, opens and folds in seconds
- Heavy-duty steel frame for durability
- 1 year limited MAC Sports warranty
See Yourself Why This Wagon Is So Special...
Ready To Talk Numbers?
Discover if the Double Decker Wagon can offer exactly what you are looking for...
- Size Wagon (inside):
- Approx. 29"L x 17.8"W x 17.5”H
- Lower Deck:
- Approx. 7.5"H
- Wheel Height:
- Approx. 7.5"H
- Handle Length:
- Approx. 30"L
- Size Unfolded:
- Approx. 40.1"L x 20.1"W x 27.9”H
- Size Folded:
- Approx. 7.9"L x 20.1"W x 29.5”H
- Weight Capacity:
- Approx. 150 lbs
- Product Weight:
- Approx. 26.5 lbs
You'll Never Go Back To "The Old Way" Again:
With a couple of extra pounds of muscle over its little brothers, the Double Decker Wagon glides smoothly over most hard surfaces. Unlike a double-decker bus, this wagon is fully collapsible, comes with a premium cover bag, and can be stored away in a closet when you get back home. Absolutely no assembly or disassembly required!
Keep It For Years To Come...
This Wagon is built to last. With continued care, this nifty helper will support your adventure trips for many years to come. Now for your owner's manual...
- Fold it back for easy storage after use.
- Keep wheels from collecting dirt and dust.
- A drop of oil on the hinge works like magic.
- Rinse with a garden hose then dry thoroughly.
- Recommended outdoor use (obviously).